|Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + + Bens|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
R&D Support Engineer
£25,000 £30,000 Neg
Are you an electronics engineer with a passion for music? Are you an electronics engineer who would like to work in a fun cool environment? Are you looking to step out of the norm and work with new innovative products that help bring the best bands to life? Then I have a role for you!!!
I'm looking to speak to engineers with a sound knowledge of electronics who want to join one of the world's best audio equipment providers.
My client is looking to expand their world renowned, UK R&D team with the addition of an R&D support engineer.
Working closely with the R&D team, the successful candidate will assist in developing the next generation of new & exciting products while also supporting existing products.
Day to day duties will include:
* Building & testing prototypes
* Verifying and testing components and liaising with overseas manufacturing and procurement facilities.
The successful engineer will ideally have:
* HNC in Electronic Engineering or relevant working experience
* Experience in fault finding to component level
* Ability to build prototypes
* Be able to work on their own initiative
* Have good organisational skills and the ability to produce good written reports.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic and looking for a positive change. This role won't be around long so turn your career up to 11 and apply now.