|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Radar Solution Architect
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 + Package
Key Skills: Radar, Subject Matter Expert, Ground Based Air Defence, Systems, Sub-Systems, Validation, Verification, Integration, Lifecycle, Acceptance, Review, Performance, RF Networks
An experienced Radar Solution Architect is required to play a key role in the continued growth of the developing Radar business stream. You will be the subject matter expert and technical authority for all aspects of Radar integration, working as part of the Systems Engineering team, responsible for providing consultation, developing solution architectures and monitoring for all Radar integration matters.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Radar Solution Architect?
- Lead the selection, integration and delivery of radar systems into C2 systems
- Understand, quantify and inform as to how radar system options and associated limitations impact complete system performance and behaviour
- Work with potential Radar suppliers to understand the benefits, performance and growth paths for their product
- Technically review and challenge Radar suppliers on their products, reports and observed performance.
- Maintain currency on Radar technology developments and relevant standards
- Perform rigorous quantitative radar option trade studies to inform the system design
- Develop radar sub-system requirements as a function of system level URDs and SRDs
- Represent the company at industry and customer events
What are we looking for in our next Radar Solution Architect?
- Experience in: Mission Analysis, Requirements Development, System Design, Modelling & Simulation and Integration for Hardware & Software.
- Knowledge of the radar system(s) impact on overall system behaviour and performance
- Knowledge of Radar interface standards
- Experience working with potential Radar suppliers
- Experience performing technical and performance trade studies on radar options.
- Experience developing requirements and interface documentation for Radar system integration.
- Experience integrating Radar systems into data processing, visualisation and C2 systems.
- Experience of Ground Based Air Defence Systems
- Experience of Battlefield Management C4i Systems
- Experience of Kill Chain Analysis
- Experience of Airspace Management
- Experience of systems engineering lifecycle through the life of a large-scale systems development programme, ideally in the Command & Control domain
- Experience of the Verification lifecycle
- Development of Verification & Acceptance (V&A) statements
- Change proposal assessment and embodiment
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the Radar Solution Architect, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Radar Solution Architect, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.