|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £45000 - £65000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Radar Specialist
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 + Package
Key Skills: Radar, Subject Matter Expert, Ground Based Air Defence, Systems, Sub-Systems, Validation, Verification, Integration, Lifecycle, Acceptance, Review, Performance, RF Networks
An experienced Radar Specialist is required to play a key role within the extended team, embarking on an exciting and growing range of long term national and international programmes. You will be required to lead the selection, integration and delivery of radar sensor components into Ground Based Air Defence Systems so are looking for someone who has demonstrable experience in integrating radar systems into data processing and visualisation.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Radar Specialist?
- Develop radar sub-system requirements
- Understand and inform as to how radar system options and associated limitations impact complete system performance and behaviour
- Perform rigorous quantitative radar option trade studies
- Review and challenge radar suppliers regarding products, interfaces, performance and limitations in ensuring accuracy
- Derive, develop and manage the radar sub-system requirements
What are we looking for in our next Radar Specialist?
- Degree educated in a STEM discipline
- Have demonstrable knowledge and experience integrating Radar systems into data processing and visualisation systems
- Have experience of the systems engineering lifecycle
- Experience in the Validation and Verification lifecycle
- Development of Verification & Acceptance statements
- Have knowledge of Comms & RF Network Architectures
- Experience with Ground Based Air Defence/Radar Integration/Kill Chain Analysis/Battlefield Management
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the Radar Specialist, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Radar Specialist, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.