|Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Meg Easterbrook|
Radio Frequency Systems Engineer
We are actively seeking a radio frequency systems engineer to join one of the UK's largest defence companies on exciting national security projects.
This is ideal for someone who is perhaps early on in their career, with strong RF (radio frequency) hands on experience to help up-skill the team. We will look at engineers who have graduated and taken on a RF role for the last few years, so this company can build on the foundations of your experience as a radio frequency systems engineer.
Roles of the Radio Frequency Systems Engineer
- You will be working on a variety of research and development challenges to deliver cutting edge Electronics Warfare and Cyber solutions for the client.
- You will be working within a team to assistant in the identification and implementation of technical solutions to complex and diverse problems.
- Utilising various hardware, software and communications components to develop solutions.
- Disseminate knowledge to peers within the radio frequency field. You will need previous hands on knowledge of RF in order to pass this on to the wider team, therefore increasing knowledge and skills within the electronic warfare and cyber environment.
- Displaying strong problem-solving skills to provide a methodical problem analysis approach to determine the root cause of issues.
Requirements of the Radio Frequency Systems Engineer
- Strong understanding of radio frequency communication theory and communication system design
- Knowledge of principles of full engineering lifecycles.
- Showing a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Use of RF test equipment in support of RF analysis.
- Be able to pass SC clearance
- Digital modulation and coding experience
- Analysis of comms systems/schemes
This role as Radio Frequency Systems Engineer will suit someone with 1-3 years' experience in RF and will provide the successful candidate with genuine career progression, and experience working at the forefront of national security.
Due to the nature of this position, we cannot confirm salary or package specifics until we speak over the phone first.
We can confirm though that this company offers clear and genuine career progression, an above average salary, and unrivalled work life balance.
More details can be confirmed over the phone.
This is an immediate requirement, so please do apply if you feel your experience in radio frequency could be a good match for the role.
How to Apply
Please click 'Apply now!' Or call Meg Easterbrook on 01342 330503 if you are interested in this vacancy and finding out more about the client.
Quote: Radio Frequency Systems Engineer
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.