|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Rail Maintenance Technician
Rail Maintenance Technician needed for a technology services organisation based in London. Our client is looking to employ someone on a permanent basis to work on projects and maintenance tasks for large names in the rail sector.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in a similar role working on rail projects in a maintenance capacity and proven experience within CCTV, public address, passenger help points and servers/control points.
As essential qualification for the Rail Maintenance Technician role is the PTS qualification.
What the role of Rail Maintenance Technician entails:
Some of the main duties of the Rail Maintenance Technician will include:
* An understanding of Network Rail health and safety is key and adhering to company/customer polices.
* Supporting the delivery of all SLA/KPI requirements whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
* Making sure SISS assets are well maintained and station communication faults are reported and fixed
* Using field IT equipment to provide real time corrective and planned maintenance data
Desirable experience you need to be the successful Rail Maintenance Technician:
* IT literate with Microsoft applications
* HNC or equivalent in Telecommunications
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Rail Maintenance Technician to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.