|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £40000 - £65000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Rail Safety Consultant
Leatherhead / Dorking / Horsham / Crawley / Guildford commutable.
£40,000 - £65,000 Dependent on your experience.
Following continued success and groeth of our clients rail business, we are looking for Rail Safety Engineers and Consultants of ALL levels of experience to work on System Safety and Assurance projects in the rail sector.
These roles offer you the chance to work on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
This client offers great career progression opportunities that come from working in a successful and expanding engineering consultancy.
You could be part of a business that has won multiple innovation awards including two Rail Industry Innovation awards.
If you have Safety Engineering experience in the rail sector then we would love to hear from you.
In this position you will also provide technical and project management contribution to Safety Analysis and Safety Case development for projects. For the more senior roles, you could also be involved in leading technical teams and developing further market opportunities.
You may also have the opportunity to apply your expertise in sectors other than rail if that appeals to you.
The successful candidates are likely to have a degree in a relevant discipline and experience gained in the rail sector. You will have experience in some of the following:
- Understanding of Rail Industry Safety Management systems e.g. Common Safety Method (CSM) or the previous Yellow Book
- Competent Independent Person, Notified Body and ISA approval processes
- Safety Case development in Rail projects.
It would be great if you also had experience in some of the following:
- Safety Management System development/Safety Management planning
- Safety Case development
- Hazard identification and analysis (e.g. HAZOP/SWIFT)
- Risk Assessment
- Goal Structuring Notation (GSN)
- Industry standards such as CENELEC 50126, 50128 and 50129.
- Working in a consultancy environment in the Rail sector
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.