|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Safety||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 12 days ago|
RAM Engineer / Reliability Availability Maintainability
Bristol, Basingstoke OR Surrey
£40,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
Rail / Aerospace / Nuclear / Oil and Gas / Process / Defence
SC Clearance required (or the ability to achieve)
We are a recruiting on behalf of a Systems and Engineering Technology consultancy that helps organisations deliver innovative engineering to make lives secure, sustainable and affordable.
People join this organistion to make an impact on the world and to learn from some of the best minds in the industry.
High on the agenda is a highly supportive team environment and career opportunities provided by the companies sustained growth.
The RAM Engineering and Assurance services are highly regarded and have a reputation for providing pragmatic, impactful advice that makes a difference. This role provides the Reliability, Availability and Maintainability development, analysis and assurance support to complex systems across all stages of a projects lifecycle.
As part of the expanding Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) engineering consultancy element of the business, you will be delivering programmes across multiple industry sectord.
You will be adapting and developing methodologies to suit new business areas, whilst building and maintaining relationships between your colleagues and the customers.
The role will require you to plan, lead and develop Reliability Availability Maintainability (RAM) work packages including FMEA/FMECA, Reliability Block Diagram (RBD) modelling, development of RAM targets and predictions.
The successful candidate will have some of the following requirements:
- Experience in applying the techniques of RAM Engineering to engineering systems in sectors such as oil & gas, rail, process, defence, renewables or nuclear.
- Experience of Life Extension programmes, Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), asset management, review of maintenance regimes, condition monitoring, training, or human factors would be advantageous.
- Awareness of recognised RAM standards.
- Able to adapt to a diverse range of projects across different industries and be keen to learn in new industry sectors.
- Organised and able to prioritise a number of deadlines at once.