|Location: London, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
London (Near Fenchurch Street)
£50,00- - £60,000 Negotiable
Our clients technology and systems expertise powers safe, reliable and efficient services to rail networks the world over.
In the UK they deliver advanced signalling, supervision and control, integrated communications, security and information systems for urban rail, mainline rail and road networks. As the business continues to grow they are in need of new talent to join and this role for a RAMS Engineer is the next piece of the jigsaw, could you fit the space?
RAMS Engineer key responsibilities:
- Providing Technical Safety and RAMS Engineer support to Projects according to the Customer/user requirements.
- Undertaking all Technical Safety and RAMS Engineer activities throughout the Project or Product lifecycle, from the specification to the acceptance of the finished product
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) allocation for systems/subsystems and process validation
- Performing all Technical Safety and RAM Analyses and ensuring their traceability throughout the Project/Product life cycle
- Managing the approval of the Technical Safety and RAMS Demonstration
- Participation in and management of the Safety Design Reviews undertaken throughout the lifecycle of the Project
- Managing Safety Assessments and Audits undertaken throughout the lifecycle of Projects
- Coordinating and Supporting new bids
- Providing Support for Engineering Safety accident/ incident reporting and investigation
Skills, experience and qualifications needed:
- Knowledge of railway systemsin the UK or Europe
- Experience in Systems and Safety Assurance within the rail industry
- Experience in Engineering Safety/RAMS Engineering/Systems Assurance within the rail industry
- Knowledge of Technical Safety and RAM railway standards, such as EN50126, EN50128, EN50129, Yellow Book principles or Common Safety Method
- Experience in General Systems or Safety/Signalling Management, within the railway signalling industry
- Experience in development of complex Safety Cases/Appraisals
- General experience in Systems and Safety Assurance
- Degree-level qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.