|Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex||Salary: £40 - £50 per hour|
|Sector: Safety, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Ian Cowx|
2 x RAMS Engineers required - 12 Month Contracts.
South East / Middlesex / Warford / Slough / High Wycombe area
Negotiable Hourly Rates.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Conduct assessments of electronic assemblies using an analytical approach to ensure the reliability, maintainability and safety of design.
- Produce computational predictions regarding reliability, maintainability and safety.
- Review electronic and mechanical drawings.
- Highly IT literate (MSExcel, MSWord, Enterprise Architect)
- Extensive experience in writing technical documents/reports
- Attention to Detail - thorough and accurate.
- Analysis and problem solving - reacts positively.
- Working collaboratively - actively contributes to achieve departmental / project objectives.
- Professional/Technical Expertise - uses technical and professional knowledge, skills and judgment effectively.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in RAMS analyses (to Aerospace/Defense standards): FMECA (1629A); Hazard Analysis; Fault Tree Analysis; Reliability Block Diagrams and Reliability Predictions.
- RAMS Engineering experience.
- Experience in working with the design of electro-mechanical systems.
- Working knowledge of Mil-Std-785, Mil-Std-882, Mil-Std-1629A, Mil-Hdbk-217 & RTCA DO254.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.