|Location: London, England||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Corporate & Professional Services, Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Analyst - Real Estate Asset Management
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Package
Key Skills: Real Estate, Asset Management, Cash Flow Modelling, Asset Reviews, Capital Expenditure, Client Reporting, Excel, Analysis, Leasing Processes, Investment, Portfolio Management, Business Planning, Market Analysis
An experienced Real Estate Analyst is required for a London based Asset Management Team. The role will be to support the team in managing asset portfolios, executing business plans and evaluating opportunities to add-value. You will be responsible for running analysis of the full life cycle of an asset/portfolio.
What will you be doing as an Analyst?
- Formulating annual business plans and budgets
- Preparation and updating of cash flow projections of the entire waterfall
- Responsibility of key date schedules and operations tracking
- Support for sales, financings, and restructurings
- Communication with property management staff
- Leasing, Capital Expenditure, Development and Sale sensitivity analysis
- Market and competition set analysis
- Review and verification of property managers and local operating partners quarterly reports and tenancy schedules
- Preparation of quarterly asset reviews and client reporting
- Work closely with Associate Director/Director to develop skills necessary to manage assets with a high level of autonomy.
- Over time, builds knowledge of and relationships with managers, service providers, tenants and key letting agents across the European markets.
- Ensures regular communication with third party research providers and Strategist to maintain a solid understanding of major markets, conditions, changes, etc.
- Tracking actual performance against business plan to report to Fund/Portfolio Management.
What are we looking for in our next Real Estate Analyst?
- Minimum of 2 years real estate experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral English (French also highly desirable)
- Ability to provide valuable input in defining the mission of the investment/investment management groups
- Ability to manage effectively in ambiguous, complicated and dynamic investment situations
- Knowledge of leasing processes
- Knowledge of financial markets and analysis
- Strong cashflow modelling skills whereby they are able to apply own assumptions and interpretation
- Holder an EU Passport
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills & experience to be the next member of the Real Estate Asset Management team APPLY NOW!