|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £14 - £16 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Job Title: Receiving Inspector
Rate: £14 - £16 p/h
Term: Initial 6 Months
Key Skills: Inspection, Manufacturing, Medical, Quality, Audit, Reports, QPS, ETQ, DHF, SPC, AQL, Re-Pack
An experienced Receiving Inspector is required to join my client to be responsible for assuring all relevant quality activities are performed in support of the manufacturing activities on site.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Receiving Inspector?
- Performing Manufacturing Audits
- Maintenance of device history file
- Support of facility calibration activities
- Inspection of products with supplier
- Offsite quality record retrieval & control
- Investigation of complaints/vigilance functions
- Maintenance of microfiche & DHF archive
- Checking of Certificates of Conformity documentation & archive
What are we looking for in our next Receiving Inspector?
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Quality inspector experience
- Hold an awareness of SPC & AQL techniques
- Computer literate in a Windows Environment
- Hold the ability to interpret engineering specifications and procedures
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional quality standards, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!