|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Car + bonus|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services, Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Steve Barham|
Recruitment Business Partner, City London, Six month contract
You will be joining a successful Financial Services business who continues to grow year-on-year. Last year being the busiest 12 months of hiring for Talent Acquisition team. This role will be recruited on fixed term contract initially for six months with the potential for a longer term opportunity within the Talent Acquisition team.
- An experienced recruiter with experience of working within financial services sector
- Experience of working in-house and direct souring with a financial services business
- A confident and clear communicator
- The ability to build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision and mentor team members.
- A collaborative team player
About the role
- Accountable for recruitment strategies, business consulting and campaign plans for multiple areas of the business
- Primary point of contact hiring managers & HR
- Provide input into recruitment social media strategy and employee value proposition including engagement of external suppliers.
- Directly source candidates across the business including headhunting, using Linkedin recruiter and CV mining
- Regular travel required to other UK offices
To succeed in this role you will have a professional and pro-active approach to direct sourcing. The business has a strong and established team and this role will have to deal a number of senior stakeholders so requires somebody with experience, creditability and gravitas.
The role will be based in London with regular travel to other UK locations. The business offers working from home culture with the option to work from home for upto two days per week.