|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £15000 - £17000 per annum|
|Sector: Gold Group Internal Vacancies||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sian Driscoll||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to kick start a career into recruitment.
Gold Group Training academy are offering individuals the chance to enter into a 4-week training academy programme where they will learn all the skills to become successful resourcers within a busy recruitment environment.
Once training is completed and you have progressed into the resource team, you will have the opportunity to progress your career into many areas of the business, sales, account management, senior resource members, management, so much potential.
In addition to a fantastic career path opportunity, you will receive a great salary package with a path to various increases, bonus and commission, all-expense paid company events and much more.
Your responsibility is to support the team in the recruitment and assessment of permanent and contract staff, to a number of key accounts within Gold Group.
This will include:
-Candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Resourcer:
To resource on the database, through calls, text, e-mail and via social media for suitable candidates with agreed timescales with the Client/Consultant
- Identify and share leads with colleagues and other teams
- To accompany manager/consultant on client meetings, when appropriate, to assist in taking full job briefs, observe how to structure client meetings and learn about the client
- Ensure recruitment KPIs are met to support the achievement of business objectives
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Arrange and conduct comprehensive qualification of candidates
- Arrange and conduct pre-screening and telephone interview activities
- Filter out unsuitable candidates through interviewing and screening according to the client's/consultant's requirements and agreed service levels
- Manage any advertising responses and give feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Ensure all candidates are uploaded onto Adapt database and labelled accordingly
- Ensure that all documentation relating to candidate registration is complete for example candidate references, opt out forms
- Provide potential candidates with a comprehensive overview of roles and responsibilities
- Format and update candidate's CV's as required
- Match candidates to a range of contract and permanent vacancies
- Arrange further interviews and assessment for the candidate and confirm these with the consultants
- Maintain candidate and recruitment data in the relevant databases
- Carry out mail shot activities to potential candidates
- Proactively targeting social media as a vehicle to attract candidates and increase our brand awareness in the market
- Marketing activities including job board advertising
- Design and coordinate targeted advertising campaigns
- Gain referrals from existing candidates and contacts
- Ensure all work and documentation complies and is in line with Gold's internal policies and procedures and contractual working instructions
- Attend monthly review meeting with Line Manager (1:1)
Relevant skills required for the Researcher role:
- Past experience within a recruitment-based role preferred
- Ability to prioritise workload, focusing on revenue generating tasks in order to bring in annual revenue target.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of the relevant team sector
- Experience in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Good attention to detail
- Recruitment and interviewing experience
- Good problem-solving skills
- GCSE level education minimum
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with the desire to work hard and achieve, we will give you all the tools and training needed, then it's up to you and the sky is the limit….