|Location: Hayes, Middlesex||Salary: £31000 - £41000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kyle Carter|
Retail Refrigeration Engineer
£31-41K DOE Experience and Qualifications
+ Van & Benefits
45 hrs per week
on call 1 in 4
1x Saturday in 4
We are currently seeking a number of Refrigeration Engineers at a number of locations on behalf of our client a large nationwide engineering company.
As a Refrigeration Engineer you will be required to do the following:
- Undertake Full reactive and planned maintenance of units as scheduled
- Complete Maintenance with service level agreement agreed times and to standards
- Work alongside other members of the service team
- Follow Strict H&S policy at all times
- Manage any problems/incidents from report to closure
- Carry out audits and surveys
- Provide technical input for team and operations
- Ability to Diagnose and Identify faults
- Update systems and service team on repair & maintenance status'
- Order parts
- Carry out on call Rota
Certification & Qualifications Required for Refrigeration Engineer
- Full UK driving licence
- C&G 2079 - F Gas Regs
- CSCS card - Site Safety
- ACRIB Skill Card - Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Industry Board Card
- CO2 qualification - Course to work with C02 Refrigeration Units
You will be representing the company at their clients throughout the county, mainly carrying out maintenance at retail units.
You will need a good understanding of refrigeration and have a good work history within the industry.
You will be customer facing and as such will need to be presentable and professional & able to build good working relationships
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.