|Location: Taunton||Salary: Up to £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Regional Operations Manager
West of England - Somerset, Gloucestershire, Dorset, Wiltshire, Devon, Herefordshire, Cornwall
£45,000 + Benefits
Regional Operations Manager needed for a leading renewable energy company who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Regional Operations Manager that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
You will be responsible for organising your team of operatives to ensure utilisation and productivity is maximised while maintaining a high level of HSE performance and ensuring all contractual obligations are met.
You will be the point of contact for the region and will triage each issue prior to escalation. You will provide remote supervision for ground mount and ESS. Planned preventative maintenance tasks and reactive maintenance tasks must be completed within contractual SLA's.
Our client are offering £45,000 plus benefits including; overtime, company vehicle, fuel card, tools, laptop, phone. Also on offer is additional training and qualifications.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Regional Operations Manager will include:
- Responsible for the health and safety of all personnel working/visiting a site under your management
- Minimising unnecessary direct costs (monitoring overtime/tooling inspections/material stock take)
- Responsible for ensuring the region's attitude to HSE principles are to a high standard by completing audits, regular team updates and setting an example
- Understanding all IMS and becoming fluent in the HSE policies
- Understanding legal requirements with regards to HSE.
- Responsible for monitoring work force utilisation and productivity.
- Responsible for inducting and embedding new starters and ensuring they are competent to complete the tasks they are given
What experience you need to be the successful Regional Operations Manager:
- Significant PV experience in installation or maintenance of PV systems
- Proven supervisory experience with a multi skilled team
- Demonstrable experience of previous supervisory roles within an electrical/engineering disciplined business.
- Supervisory experience for multiskilled teams countrywide
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Operations Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.