|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £17 - £19.50 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Regulatory Affairs Assistant
Regulatory Affairs Assistant needed for a Global Medical Devices organisation based in Leeds who are looking to employ an experienced Regulatory Affairs Assistant with relevant regulatory experience within the field of Medical Devices.
The successful Regulatory Affairs Assistant will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a pay-rate of up to £19.50 per hour.
What the role entails: To support product registration activities and product registration submissions throughout the world, in order that registrations are achieved in a timely manner in accordance with regulatory and Company requirements.
Some of the main duties of the Regulatory Affairs Assistant will include:
* Provide full support to all registration activities and regulatory submissions throughout the world.
* Facilitate worldwide product registration activities by compiling appropriate dossiers, submissions and responses to regulatory bodies.
* Maintain information on worldwide regulatory requirements and the status of product registrations.
* Liaise with all departments and project teams to co-ordinate timely applications for regulatory approvals.
* Utilise various information source to obtain large volumes of information. Collate information and reformat to meet world-wide Regulatory formats.
* To be aware of progress and developments of worldwide regulatory requirements.
* To follow and promote Company, HS&E and Quality procedures and standards to enable the site to achieve and maintain excellent results.
In order to be the successful Regulatory Affairs Assistant and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* A good first degree in a relevant scientific discipline, or equivalent.
* 1 - 5 yrs. Regulatory experience covering medical devices
* Possess computer competency in Microsoft office software, data collection and general analysis tools.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Communication - listener, learner and thinker.
* Product awareness and thorough knowledge of respective regulatory frameworks.
* Thorough and flexible.
* Cross culturally aware.
* Team player
* Enthusiastic and committed.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Assistant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.