|Location: Beeston, West Yorkshire||Salary: £15 - £21 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Regulatory Affairs Assistant
Rate: Up To £21 Per Hour
9 Month Initial Contract
Regulatory Affairs Assistant needed for a global medical devices organisation based in Leeds. My client is looking to employ an Regulatory Affairs Assistant with knowledge of the medical devices or orthopaedic industry. This roles comes with a lot of responsibility so the ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail.
Some of the main duties of the Regulatory Affairs Assistant will include:
* Responsible for supporting activities that initiate and maintain international product approvals for Wave 2b and 3 countries.
* Partnering closely with other members of the Strategy Implementation Group, Dossier Excellence, Regional Portfolio Leads and Regulatory Operations teams.
* Provides support for Wave 2b and 3 market registrations and license renewals.
* Providing documentation to support international registration and tender requests.
* Prepares responses to questions and requests from health authorities for product registrations.
* Managing a significant amount of proprietary information in a confidential manner to prevent loss of intellectual property.
* Ensures compliance with regulatory agency regulations and interpretations
* Provides solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope of complexity.
* Maintains and archives all regulatory documentation.
In order to be the successful Regulatory Affairs Assistant and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Excellent written and oral skills
* Result driven
* Excellent social skills
* Able and willing to work in a complex organization with highly detailed rules and regulations
* Computer literate
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Assistant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.