|Location: Croydon||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + + Package|
|Sector: Medical Devices, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Package
Key Skills: Regulatory Affairs, Medical Devices, Class II, ISO, ISO13485, Life Science, IEC, Quality Assurance, Design, Research, Project Management, Product, Ventilator, R&D
An experienced Regulatory Affairs Engineer is required to play a key role in working within the QA and RA team assuring that regulatory requirements are met for new product introduction and that any design changes are established to products.
So, what will you be doing as a Regulatory Affairs Engineer?
- Proactively support the company in achieving regulatory goals and objectives and in achieving and maintaining the necessary regulatory clearances.
- Provide and contribute to the delivery of regulatory deliverables from internal research and development projects; contribute to providing regulatory solutions to business requirements and changes to the regulatory landscape
- Provide operational regulatory input and guidance to cross-functional teams, ensuring compliance to global regulations.
- To facilitate standards compliance verification activities for specific product families
- Contribute to regulatory intelligence to produce and maintain applicable standards and processes
- Regulatory responsibility for the compliance lifecycle management for assigned products/projects
What are we looking for in our next Regulatory Affairs Engineer?
- Degree in sciences, life sciences, engineering or quality management or equivalent education gained through work experiences
- 3 years regulatory experience gained on Class II Medical Devices
- Experience of ISO 13485
- Knowledge of ISO14971, BS EN 60601, IEC 62366 and IEC 62304
- Proactive and solutions orientated
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Regulatory Affairs Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Regulatory Affairs Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.