|Location: Scotland, Scotland||Salary: £30 - £37 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Rate: £30 - £37 p/h
Term: Initial 12 Months
Key Skills: Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, IVD Regulations, MD Regulations, Design Control, NPD
An experienced Regulatory Affairs Specialist is required to join my client to provide leadership for global regulatory affairs, partnering with in country regulatory affiliates to monitor changing regulatory requirements.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Regulatory Affairs Specialist?
- To partner with RA Project leads to stay current on New Product Development & Change Projects.
- Partner with in country regulatory affiliates to understand registration requirements for new product registration and lifecycle licence maintenance.
- Provision of documentation and product support to in country regulatory affiliates for registration filings
- Reviewal & approving of product labelling as required
- Assist in the development of best practices for regulatory affairs processes
What are we looking for in our next Regulatory Affairs Specialist?
- Educated to degree level in a STEM discipline
- Possesses significant Regulatory Affairs experience within the Medical Devices industry with knowledge of IVD or MD Regulations in the UK/USA
- Demonstratable understanding of Design Control
- Strong organisational, interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office Programs & electronic document management systems
- Experienced with Global Regulatory requirements
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Regulatory Affairs Specialist, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!