|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 16 days ago|
My client is an international chemical distribution group. From there offices in Crawley they are looking for someone to support the regulatory manager to provide Health and Safety, Quality/Environmental support. The regulatory team provides services for all parts of the group.
- Preparation of SDS's & labels using Safeware software to meet GHS Regulations/ business need as required.
- Checking and approving suppliers' SDS for correctness.
- Complete Regulatory Compliance assessment of every new product at time of New Product set-up.
- Develop a sound basic understanding of REACH Regulations applicable in EU, UK.
- To respond promptly to ad hoc customer regulatory and quality enquiries.
- Maintain and administer the requirements of my clients Quality (ISO9001) & Environmental (ISO14001) Management systems.
- Lead and undertake internal Quality Audits and participate in external Quality audits.
- Maintain database of Health & Safety requirements for my clients sites.
- Take responsibility for and ensure compliance with the ISO14001 Environmental Standard in the local site and to share best practice with other sites.
- Participate in the generation of SOPs and relevant working practices where appropriate.
- Preparation of annual Packaging Waste Submission.
- To deputise for Regulatory Manager in his absence.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.