|Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + + Bens|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
I have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and driven Reliability Engineer that is looking to join a rapidly growing and ambitious organisation. My client has double in size over the last 12 months and has plans in place to expand even more to keep up with growing customer demand. My client also plans to branch into new markets and eventually become a global name. For this role you will need to have good working experience with DFMEAs.
The successful Reliability Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* 25 days' holiday
* On-site gym
* Private medical plan
* 4 x death in service
* Flexible working hours
* Social activities
* Share scheme
Some of the main duties of the Reliability Engineer will include:
* Own and drive through robust Design and Process FMEA analysis of the product design and process.
* Lead root cause analysis team using industry standard tools such as fault tree analysis, 5 why, Ishikawa etc.
* Liaise with Validation team to ensure linkage between design FMEA and DVP
* Monitor the effectiveness of action item implementation.
* A pivotal agent for driving continuous improvement.
In order to be the successful Reliability Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Flexible in your approach to work, desire to thrive in a dynamic and exciting fast-moving environment
* Deep understanding and use of reliability engineering tools such as Design and Process FMEA, fault tree analysis, 5 why, Ishikawa etc.
* Can work cross-functionally and lead reliability engineering tasks.
* Provide linkage between reliability processes and Validation, Engineering and Systems teams.
* Be conversant with Industry and Regulatory standards.
* Experience reading and interpreting 2D drawings and using drawing control systems such as PDM
* Have a strong mechanical or electrical engineering background, but more importantly, be able to apply knowledge to real world situations
* Good understanding of materials and associated mechanical properties and processing
* Confident with customers and suppliers, able to detail requirements and understand issues
* Skilled in data-analysis, data manipulation and presentation.
* Familiarity with process control metrics i.e. SPC
* Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Demonstrated ability to influence (with data) internal customers and other functional groups to drive a value-benefit in safety, cost and quality.
* Able to work outside core hours and be flexible to react to the business priorities.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* UK driving licence and be available to support visits to customer and supplier sites.
* Experience with APISA FMEA software would be an advantage
* Six Sigma training.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to join a forward thinking organisation. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!