|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Reliability Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Key Skills: Reliability, Supportability, Maintainability, ILS, Integrated Logistic Support, Testability, DOORS, Systems, Architecture Analysis, Def-Stan, UML, MoDAF, DRACAS, Safety Analysis, Design, Software, Rhapsody
An experienced Reliability Engineer is required to join my client to provide a significant level of Engineering knowledge and skills to enable effective and timely delivery of supportability analysis tasks. You will be developing, coordinating and conducting technical reliability studies and evaluations of Engineering design concepts.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Reliability Engineer?
- Undertaking the day to day discharge of R&M Testability Engineering activities
- Utilisation of Reliability Analysis
- Assessing Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) Analysis and defining software coverage (BIT)
- Development and planning of Testability environment's
- Systems Architecture Analysis
- Assess Data Recording, Analysis and Corrective Action System (DRACAS) outputs and corrective actions
- Controlling of both planning and budget
- Systems Engineering technical processes and the use of IBM DOORs/Rhapsody
What are we looking for in our next Stress Engineer?
- Educated to HNC/Degree Level in a STEM Discipline
- Hold significant relevant practical experience in Reliability, Maintainability, Testability and Reliability centred Maintenance Techniques and analysis
- Hold experience of product/systems development within the land/air/defence/weapons domain
- Hold a good knowledge of complex systems, electrical/electronics, networks and software systems
- Hold a knowledge of Def-Stan 00-40, 00-42
- Experience in DRACAS, R&M Case and Safety Analysis
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Reliability Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Reliability Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Current Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy