|Location: City of London, London||Salary: Up to £70000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kelly Jempson|
Reporting Accountant, London. A bespoke insurance company are recruiting a Reporting Accountant to join their office based in city of London. Working closely with the Financial Controller.
Salary: £70,000 plus Bonus
Main duties of the Reporting Accountant will include:
- Drive data improvements throughout to assist with quality regulatory reporting
- Manage data transition from US GAAP (group reporting) to UK GAAP (entity reporting) to Solvency II. Drive business understanding of the data changes
- Preparation and final delivery of:
- External financial statements for legal entities (FUL, FML, FEHL, FIID and FIBL)
- Solvency II returns (QRTs) for annual and quarterly submissions for the UK and Irish entities
- BMA reporting for EU entities (BSCR)
- Assist in preparation of narrative reporting (SFCR and RSR)
- Regulatory reporting to the FCA for UK legal entities (RMAR)
- US regulatory reporting (NAIC, TRIA)
- Other regulatory reporting (e.g. Chinese reinsurance, Belgium premium disclosure)
- Capital management
- Liaise with internal and external audit
- Support the establishment of accounting controls and procedures for regulatory reporting
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and provisions for legal entities, including estimating tax for quarterly group accounts
- Ensure excellent tax controls, including driving understanding and continual monitoring of recharge process throughout
- Ensure that other inputs from the business that could have a tax impact are properly understood
- VAT returns for UK and Irish VAT groups.
Skills and qualifications as a Reporting Accountant:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Solid post qualification experience gained in an insurance/reinsurance environment
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft suite of applications with expert excel skills
- Detailed knowledge and experience of US GAAP, UK GAAP and SII for insurance accounting
- Advanced and proven financial, analytical and organizational skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Reporting Accountant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply or for more information please contact Kelly.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.