|Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex||Salary: £350 - £380 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Francis|
My client based in Haywards Heath is looking for a reporting analyst for an initial 4 month project, paying £350-£380/day, depending on experience.
The tasks that the Reporting Analyst will have to perform are as follows:
- reviewing and documenting the contractual reports
- reviewing and documenting the reports
- reviewing and documenting the reports required by the internal stakeholders
- Facilitating workshops between stakeholders within the client to identify data items that have to appear on the reports
- Working with stakeholders across the clients to identify Day 1 reports.
- Working with the Data Strategy team to incorporate data items in the Data Warehouse releases over the next 6 months.
The skills the Reporting Analyst needs to have are:
Analysis and Design:
- Proven ability to synthesise complex or diverse information.
- Proven ability to design workflows and procedures.
- Proven ability to map do source to target data mapping.
- Proven ability to design creative solutions.
- Proven ability to incorporate feedback to modify existing design with minimum impact to the overall architecture.
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server architecture including the ability to write SQL code from scratch.
- Proven trouble shooting, debugging and analytical skills.
- Demonstrable experience in data migration.
- Knowledge of the Insurance processes involved in the Policy, Claims, Billing and Actuarial areas.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.