|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £25 - £30 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Reporting Integrity Analyst - MD EMEA
Wokingham - 6 month contract
Rate advertised - £30 per hour (37 hours weekly)
Reporting Integrity Analyst needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within nuclear and defence based in Dorset. The candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance.
Benefits for the Reporting Integrity Analyst:
My client is offereing a very competitive rate.
Purpose of the Reporting Integrity Analyst:
To provide a centralised and streamlined approach to Reporting Integrity for the Medical Devices EMEA region.
Some of the main duties the Reporting Integrity Analyst will include:
Typically, tasks include:
* Ensure reconciliation of data for sales, cogs and add back between key systems
* Support annual ICP setting process through central latest thinking submission and Analysis of ICP loads for new year.
* Establish best practice, systems and tools for integrity checking, control and reporting
* Support GS Team with actuals submission process
* Education of business partners on process and requirements to raise overall level of understanding.
* Support Regional team in consolidation and understanding of systems data
* Support data integrity issues with TM1 G2N
* Establish roles and responsibilities with other teams ensuring seamless transition of issues between groups with documented handoff where necessary
* Review reconciliations performed by other groups and ensure they maintain the highest quality and that errors are followed up in a timely fashion.
* Communicate with Business Partners reconciliation status with full transparency of any issues and ensure that no duplication of work is undertaken as a result as data in systems will be clearly understood
* Establish and publish KPI's on a regular basis
* Ensure 100% accuracy of reports published
What you need to be the successful Reporting Integrity Analyst:
Newly qualified or Part Qualified in recognised accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA etc) or equivalent
* High energy/positivity, self -motivated and proactive is a must
* The ability to shape & drive change on a regional level and overcome resistance to change
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills with an ability to work with people at different levels
* Comfortable in detail and able to articulate impact on the bigger picture
* Strong technical/analytical skills within a complex financial accounting and systems environment
* Methodical approach with a commitment to accuracy & timeliness of analysis
* Experience of JDE / SAP / Cognos / Terradata / TM1 financial systems
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Reporting Integrity Analyst to progress their career within the pharmaceutical industry.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.