|Location: Warrington, Cheshire||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Requirements Engineer needed
£40,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
Based in Warrington
Currently I am recruiting for a highly skilled Requirements Engineer who has extensive experience within the aerospace, Nuclear or defence sector. This opportunity is working for one of the leading defence consultancies who are based in Warrington. This is a Fantastic and rare opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next step of their career as a Requirements Engineer and work on some of the most technical and exciting projects. Benefits for the
The successful requirements will hold the following skills and experience:
- The ability to think at a systems level and interact effectively with clients to help them understand their needs and the needs of their customers.
- Experience of Authoring requirements or acceptance documents
- Knowledge in using the DOORS requirements management toolset and SysML
- Understanding of Model Based Requirements/Systems Engineering
- Experience of Integrated Verification, Validation and Qualification planning
The role will include:
- Requirements development
- Requirements management
- Integrated Verification
- Validation and Qualification planning
Please note that to be considered for this position you will need to be eligible for Security Clearance
This is a highly popular role so if you are interested please apply today!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.