|Location: Warrington, Cheshire||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Requirements Senior Consultant needed
£40,000 - £66,000 depending on experience
Based in Warrington
Currently I am recruiting for a highly skilled Requirements Senior consultant who has extensive experience within the aerospace, Nuclear or defence sector. This opportunity is working for one of the leading defence consultancies who are based in Bristol. This is a Fantastic and rare opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next step of their career as a Requirements Senior Consultant and work on some of the most technical and exciting projects.
Benefits for the successful Requirements Senior Consultant:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday entitlement
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Targeted professional development
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare membership
- Bonus scheme linked into company performance
- Paid membership fees to a professional institution
- Support in attaining professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share purchase scheme
- Flexible start and finish time
- Season rail ticket loan
The successful Requirements Senior Consultant will hold the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience of leading the development of Systems Engineering products, especially Requirements and Acceptance;
- Industry recognised Systems Engineering knowledge and skillset (e.g. INCOSE CSEP or similar, practitioner in DOORS and other requirements / MBSE tools);
- Ability to think at the Systems Level, particularly the identification of Non-Functional / enabling needs - not only focused on the functional solution.
- Strong project management / leadership skills;
- Strong client relationship and communication skills (written and oral);
- Strong facilitation skills to foster a team approach, manage effective meetings and encourage stakeholder engagement.
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- Knowledge and experience of using Model Based Systems Engineering;
- A diverse experience - working across different Engineering domains on a variety of projects;
- Experience adopting Systems Engineering processes within different project management approaches (e.g. Agile);
- Experience in leading or contributing to bids and tenders and have an understanding of project management in a commercial environment.
Please note that to be considered for this position you will need to be eligible for Security Clearance
This is a highly popular role so if you are interested please apply today!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.