|Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector: Technology, Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Iain Harris|
Research Analyst / Research Consultant
Research Analyst / Research Consultant needed to join us as part of The Sport, Leisure and Culture Consultancy's (SLC's) plan for growth because we're looking to further develop our team. Our vision is 'Communities leading active and healthy lives through sustainable facilities, services and partnerships.' To achieve this, we need to bring some more exceptional people on board.
Benefits of working for SLC include:
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 per annum
- 2-minute walk from the train station
- Paid Holiday
- Company Bonus Scheme
This new role provides an opportunity for a Research Analyst / Research Consultant looking to take their first steps in Consultancy and to rapidly develop their career with a high-performance organisation.
The role will primarily be based in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
Research Analyst / Research Consultant Duties will include:
You will be responsible for supporting consultancy projects and undertaking the following type of work; market analysis; business planning; business analysis; community and stakeholder consultation and research, supporting workshops.
You will also support key workstreams within projects and interface with our clients and their stakeholders.
The Research Analyst / Research Consultant would be involved in work including:
- Multi £ million leisure procurements of new operators
- Financial modelling and business planning
- Major sport and leisure audits
- Major facility feasibility studies
- Marketing activities
- Bid support.
Working alongside the SLC team, we'll help you play to your strengths and support you developing new skills and competencies to support your ongoing development. Training will be provided to the right candidates.
The successful Research Analyst's / Research Consultant's essential requirements include:
- Degree or equivalent professional qualifications
- Strong Microsoft Excel modelling skills
- Ability to contribute to sections of bids and sales presentations
- Ability to identify trends and key messages in wide range of data to support projects
- High levels of literacy and numeracy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An engaging style of communication with the ability to work effectively with groups and individuals
- Completer / finisher with high levels of written accuracy
- Able to remain calm and effective in all situations
- Highly competent with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work commitments with the ability to travel across the UK and spend occasional periods away from home.
- Relevant work experience
- Background in sport, leisure and / or culture
- Business analysis
- Project management
- Development of market research solutions
- Confident and engaging communicator
- Clarity of thought with an inclusive style of working with and alongside others
- A demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development
- Self-motivated with commitment to quality
SLC is an equal opportunities employer.
Research Analyst / Research Consultant
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.