|Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Iain Harris||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Research Consultant / Graduate Analyst, Haywards Heath
SLC is the UK's leading sport and leisure consultancy which advises government agencies, core cities, local councils and organisations to develop sustainable sport, leisure facilities and services.
We provide strategic support, research and insight, feasibility studies, business cases and facilitate successful operational partnerships. In short - we make transformation of leisure services happen - improved services, new facilities, delivering greater health and social impacts for the community.
To achieve this, we need to bring some more exceptional people on board, ideally with some experience or understanding of our sector.
Benefits of working for SLC include:
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 per annum
- A 5-minute walk from the train station
- Paid Holiday
- Company Bonus Scheme
This new role provides an opportunity for a Research Consultant / Analyst looking to take their first steps in Consultancy and to rapidly develop their career with a high-performance organisation.
The role will primarily be based in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
Research Consultant / Graduate Analyst Duties will include:
You will be responsible for supporting consultancy projects and undertaking the following type of work; Data Analysis, marketing duties, research and admin support.
You will also support key work streams within projects and interface with our clients and their stakeholders.
The Research Consultant / Graduate Analyst would be involved in work including:
- Project Support, supporting SLC consultants & Directors
- Data Analysis
- Report / Presentation development
- Research & Administrative support
- Marketing activities including operating & maintaining the SLC website, blog, LinkedIn forums
- Developing and maintaining SLC contact & contract databases
- Developing press releases, case studies & supporting SLC's business development
- Seminar & Event management
Working alongside the SLC team, we'll help you play to your strengths and support you in developing new skills and competencies to support your ongoing development. Training will be provided to the right candidates.
The successful Research Consultant's / Graduate Analyst's essential requirements include:
- Degree or equivalent professional qualifications
- Strong Microsoft Excel modelling skills
- Ability to contribute to sections of bids and sales presentations
- Ability to identify trends and key messages in wide range of data to support projects
- High levels of literacy and numeracy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An engaging style of communication with the ability to work effectively with groups and individuals
- Completer/finisher with high levels of written accuracy
- Able to remain calm and effective in all situations
- Highly competent with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to work commitments with the ability to travel across the UK and spend occasional periods away from home.
- Relevant work experience
- Marketing & business development skills
- Background in sport, leisure and / or culture
- Business modelling (MS Excel)
- Business analysis
- Project management
- Administrative experience
- Confident and engaging communicator
- Clarity of thought with an inclusive style of working with and alongside others
- A demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development
- Self-motivated with a commitment to quality
SLC is an equal opportunities employer.
Research Consultant / Graduate Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 per annum
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.