|Location: Stratford, London||Salary: £32000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Morris|
Opportunity within a large charitable housing association which houses around 250,000 people across London and the South East.
Residential Sales Analyst - South region
Reporting into the Sales & Customer Service Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing detailed and accurate sales and marketing analysis to inform management decisions linked to development opportunities in London. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation with future growth aspirations.
The role will involve:
- Analysis of borough price indexes, market trends and median pricing to assess pricing, unit layouts, optimum development mix i.e. unit sizes, specification, sales forecast periods, lenders rates and market and economic activity
- Help inform the time period required for marketing and launch periods
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly sales, marketing and customer service reports, compile reports for the Director of Sales and Customer Service for Development and Sales Board together with Development Committee reports
- Develop and maintain up to date knowledge of industry wide software such as Hometrack, MOLIOR, and office of national statistics and reviewing property portals to establish market trends
- You will also provide data for key government data requests including the completion of CORE on affordable home sales completions
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proven track record in research and analysis in a property sales environment
- You must be able to collate and analyse sales data and provide forecasts and reports in a detailed and accurate format
- Support and training
- 24 days holiday rising to 28 days with length of service
- Annual bonus subject to group performance
- Excellent Pension scheme
- Benenden Healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Non-contributory life assurance.