|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Steve Barham|
Reward Analyst, 12 month fixed term contract reporting to UK Head of HR, working for a global business with offices located in central Brighton near Brighton Station.
The objective of the role is to develop and maintain the accuracy of all HR compensation data and to report on such data where necessary to support the work of the HR Team and to the services it provides.
- Minimum of two years' experience in reward or compensation analyst role
- Working knowledge of working with a sophisticated HR and payroll systems
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working in a professional HR environment
- Exposure to an international environment would be a distinct advantage
- Highly proficient in MI reporting
- Knowledge global grading systems and commission schemes
- Advanced MS Access and Excel skills (pivot table and V-Look-ups)
About the role
- Evaluate new and existing roles using external benchmark data and internal grading systems
- Build the business case for salary increases
- Produce and analysis of the salary survey results and producing data for senior management
- Administration of the annual salary review process
- HR contact for HR budget data
- Work with the EMEA compensation team on projects which arise
- Calculation of redundancy figures as required by the business
- Work with Senior Business leaders in the development of yearly sales compensation schemes including bonus schemes
- Produce UK headcount reports, diversity stats, salary survey data & findings and quarterly business review reports including commentary
This role is required to start June at the latest but the company would be able to accomdidate somebody starting sooner. For more information please contact Stephen Barham on 01342 330558.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.