|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + car + bonus|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services, Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
Reward Manager, East Sussex. Working for a successful and well know listed business based on the South Coast. This is a newly created role that has arisen to backfill an internal promotion. You will be supporting the delivery of all aspects of remuneration including benchmarking, job evaluation, pay and bonus annual review, share scheme awards, benefits, remuneration regulation and executive pay.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a reward role
- Have a good understanding reward structures including:- salaries, bonuses and benefits
- Ability to work in a high change environment
- Accountability for successfully delivering projects in an HR environment
About the role
- Be the reward subject matter expert to the HR function and business colleagues
- Lead the annual pay and bonus cycle, ensuring that areas of responsibility, including effective salary benchmarking and relevant data analysis and research are completed in line with project timetable
- Project manage key reward initiatives, drawing on own skills and experience and those of the wider team as required
- Management of benefits, ensuring that areas of responsibility including research, analysis, communications and systems work are completed in line with project timetable
- Support executive remuneration agendas to ensure they are well managed and the organisation is compliant with relevant regulatory requirements
- Carry out evaluation of roles, ensuring that outcomes are consistent and that results are fed back promptly to the relevant business area through the relevant HR channels, ensuring the integrity of the broader Organisation Design
The company offers a flexible and agile working environment where home working is supported but the role will require a minimum of two to three days in the office. This will be an exciting and challenging role with the opportunity to shape the reward solutions for the business to fit the current and future needs for the business. Key projects will include a full benefits review, completing a companywide job evaluation review and involvement in HR systems upgrades.
For more information please don't hesitate to contact Stephen Barham on 01342 330558
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.