|Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
My Client is looking for a Reward Partner to join them Bedfordshire site. As the company looks to grow its UK business over the next five years, it sees new opportunities to partner with the UK government to meet the country's global defence and security needs.
Week 1 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm. Fri 8.30am - 4pm
Week 2 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm Fri day off
Lunch break 30 mins each day
My client has become known as a leading UK defence engineering company, delivering on a broad range of contracts for the MoD, prime contractors across the wider UK market and international defence ministries.
Specific Job Description
- Act as main POC for Reward (compensation/performance management/compliance) questions and issues; including Executive and Broad Based Compensation, Performance Management, Rewards and Recognition Programs, Benefits and Leave of absences.
- Build and maintain strong understanding of the client group needs, utilising Reward and HR principles, together with Corporate policies to provide imaginative and practical solutions to difficult problems.
- Support the delivery of the annual Reward cycle (Performance, Compensation, Benefits and Wellbeing) to ensure alignment to market, compliant with local legislation and consistency in application.
- Support the development of new programmes and offerings into your client group, whilst ensuring consistency within each country.
- Work in partnership with HRBPs to support them in making decisions on job classification, salary grade levels, and internal alignment.
- Partner with the wider HR team to develop recommendations based on the strategy of attracting and retaining talent in both current and new markets.
- Support a variety of Reward initiatives (both country specific and enterprise-wide) and provide input into program design and process improvement.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of current employment legislation and industry trends to ensure compliance and best practices.
- Will be required to develop and deliver training to HRBPs and Leaders on all aspects of Reward.
- Other project work as directed by Reward or Regional HR leadership.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Complete understanding and wide application of Reward principles and theories
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple key stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse data and deliver information to various knowledge levels through different media
- Proven experience of developing business cases for new reward initiatives
- Proven experience of delivering business focused solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a high volume role within a large complex business within a hands on capacity
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC)
Click apply now to be considered!