|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rosie Gillies|
Greenford or Farnborough
RF Engineer needed for a leading defence and electronics organisation based in (Greenford or Farnborough. My client are looking to hire and experienced RF Engineer to join their ever growing team.
The successful (RF Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £40-£50K Per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Flexible working
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Child care vouchers
- Free Flu Jab
- Cycle scheme
- Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the RF Engineer will include:
- Responsible for the design, development and support RF products.
- Will be involved in more than one project at any one time; multi-tasks appropriately to serve needs of all projects.
- Liaises with customers as required.
- Accurately estimates work of self and others; identifies cost-effective solutions in terms of both development time and materials; delivers predictably and increases team's ability to do the same.
- Requires support rather than supervision, and only for more complex tasks.
- Seeks input from peers and manager as required; ensures that work has been reviewed to a suitable level.
- Present proposals clearly and constructively debates input from others.
- Provides technical leadership within the team; shares knowledge willingly.
- Proposes and champions ideas for improvement.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced engineers on an informal basis.
What you need to be the successful RF Engineer:
In order to be the successful RF Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Knowledge of the industry
- Past Experience in a similar role
- Degree in one of the following: Engineering, electronics, physics or natural sciences
Must be eligible for Security Clearance meaning UK citizen only and have not left the country for more than 6 months in the last 5 years
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a RF Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.