|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Gold Group Recruitment have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Rights of Lights specialist Underwriter to join a well-established Insurance company based in London.
Salary is dependent on experience. Successful candidates must have previous Underwriter experience within the specialism of Rights of Lights.
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 22 after3 years
- Pension - up to 5% employer contribution - employee matching
- Life Cover
- Bonus Scheme
- Other benefits such as Gym membership, theatre trips, festival tickets, etc, available
The main responsibilities of the Rights of Lights specialist Underwriter will include:
- Assist other Underwriters, Lead/Senior Underwriters with the promotion of UK and European insurance products and services.
- Responsible for daily underwriting tasks in relation to the Company's business in the UK and Europe (subject to appropriate training and competence), in accordance with the Company's reporting lines and processes contained in the Company's Underwriter Guide and Underwriting Manual
- Attend training related to company business lines and products
- To keep up to date with changes in law and suggest internal updates
- To work across other associated companies where necessary