|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Job Title: Risk Consultant
Salary: Competitive + Package
Key Skills: Risk, Management, Consultant, Cyber, Information Security, Monte Carlo, QRA, ARM, IRM, ISO3001, APM, Orange Book, MoD, Defence, Stakeholder, Customer, Client, Reports, Advising
An experienced Risk Consultant is required to play a key role in taking the lead on a variety of projects across the company, with a focus on Cyber/Information. Having previous experience and knowledge with MoD Risk Management standards will be highly beneficial in carrying out this role.
Working from site in Bristol and occasionally other UK sites, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Risk Consultant?
- Responsible for the implementation and advising on Risk Management solutions across major internal programmes as well as to customers across the UK
- Engagement with stakeholders and customers
- Work with a range of internal, sub-contract and client staff in the development of accurate risk exposure, governance and decision making.
- To work offsite on an ad-hoc basis at client sites growing the business presence and adding value to the customer
What are we looking for in our next Risk Consultant?
- Have a proven track record as a practitioner in the application of Risk Management in a project and programme environment
- Have a proven track record in developing and maintain robust Risk Registers, Management Plans and Reports
- Have a strong awareness of Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA) especially Monte Carlo Analysis
- Be familiar with Risk Management tools: ARM, Predict!
- Be familiar with Risk Management Standards: IRM, ISO 3001, APM, Orange Book, M_O_R
- Possess very strong analytical skills
- Have very strong stakeholder Management expertise
- Previous MoD/MoJ/Defence & Aerospace sector experience highly desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Risk Consultant, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Risk Consultant, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.