|Location: Highlands, Scotland||Salary: £24000 - £32000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Job Title: Road Safety Engineer
Location: Highlands - Scotland
Salary: £24,000 - £32,000
Key Skills: Road Safety, DMRB, Highways, Accident, Investigation, Reports, Design, AutoCAD, Design Manual for Roads & Bridges
An experienced Road Safety Engineer is required to assist in the investigation of road safety and traffic related issues. This will involve the preparation of road safety and traffic reports, subsequently resulting in the design of road safety and traffic projects.
Working from site and on the road, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as the Road Safety Engineer?
- Assist with the preparation of Annual Road SAFETY Review Report
- Assist with the development of the programme of sites for investigation in the support of casualty reduction targets
- Assist with the preparation of Accident Investigation & Prevention Reports
- Design of projects in accordance with requirements & Design Manual for Roads and Bridges
- Preparation of Operations Instructions
What are we looking for in our next Road Safety Engineer?
- An academic qualification in Civil Engineering
- Prior experience working as a Road Safety Auditor - Preferably Highways
- A good working knowledge of DMRB
- Proficient in AutoCAD & Sign Design
- A full UK Driving Licence
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Road Safety Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!