|Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jodie Stevens|
Roofer / Solar Installer
Roofer / Solar Installer needed for a Solar installation project within the Manchester and local areas on a contract basis from 3 months onwards.
What the role entails:
* The Roofer / Solar Installer will be required to work as part of a team installing Domestic Solar Systems.
* They must ensure all installation work is of high quality and completed within tight time lines to the complete satisfaction of company and client.
* Travelling Throughout the U.K. (Overnight stays are necessary Mon-Thurs)
Our ideal Roofer / Solar Installer would have
* The candidate must be prepared to work hard and hold a valid UK driving license.
* The roofer must be comfortable working from ladders, scaffold towers and with harness (Harness/working at height training certificate) on domestic & commercial roofs.
* Ideally they should have experience of PV installations, an enthusiasm for renewable energies and at least 2 years' experience of roofing.
Required licences/certifications/experience to be the successful Roofer / Solar Installer
* Working at heights
* Own van (plain white)
* Solar PV Installation - 1 Years' experience
* Roofing experience - 2 years' experience
The successful Roofer / Solar Installer candidates will undergo one day's training covering all aspects of the job including customer relations and health and safety.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Roofer / Solar Installer to become a part of a large national team with potential of further ongoing work. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!