|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: Neg DOE|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Russian Speaking Service Desk Engineer
6 Month Contract / Surrey / Daily Rate Neg
My client based in Surrey are a leading managed service provider who are recruiting for a Russian Speaking Service Desk Engineer to provide 2nd support for a 6 month contract.
As a Russian Speaking Service Desk Engineer you will be part of team and will support Moscow hours (4am to 12:30pm GMT) this would be from home and also office hours (7am to 3:30pm GMT)
Russian Speaking Service Desk Engineer Responsibilities:
- Excellent technical service skills gained in a service desk/support capacity
- Commercially aware, good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills Ability to work independently, flexibly and with initiative; shows ambition to succeed.
- Adhere to ITIL-based processes for the ongoing management of the customer environment
Russian Speaking Service Desk Engineer Essential Skills:
- Fluent Russian speaking
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Windows Servers
- Microsoft Server 2008 - 2013
- Microsoft Desktop support
- Software Patch Management Preferred experience of the following: Cisco, Networking technologies, LAN\WAN, Firewalls Backup technologies, Veeam, Backup Exec Web filtering Mobile Devices Hyper-V, VMware