|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Defence or Nuclear Sector.
£40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus and excellent Benefits Package.
Basingstoke or Dorking based.
We are currently looking for experienced nuclear, munitions and facility safety professionals with a proven track record in these fields to work in the Berkshire area.
The successful candidate should have a degree in a relevant discipline and a proven track record, with detailed knowledge within one or more of the following areas:
- Deterministic and /or Probabilistic Safety Assessment
- Safety Case / Safety Basis development and authoring
- HAZID / HAZAN / Fault Sequence Assessment
- Radiological Protection / Radiological Hazard Assessment
- Radioactive Waste management / Transport
- Derivation of Safety Functional Requirements
- Nuclear Safety Legislation, Regulation and Policy
- Engineering Design Substantiation
- Peer Review (Acceptance Review Team experience)
- Integrated Environmental & Assurance Management Plan (IEAMP) / Assurance Control Plan (ACP) development
You will have a desire to take technical leadership and project management responsibility for a variety of safety consultancy projects.
You will take a strong interest in understanding clients' problems and in shaping programmes of work to resolve them, against a backdrop of a highly regulated industry.
Senior roles would involve the supervision and coaching of other staff, who will be supporting projects for which the individual is responsible.