|Location: Corsham, Wiltshire||Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Safety Engineer (x3)
£30,000 - £45,000
We are looking for professional, inspirational and dedicated Safety Engineers. This company specalise in a number of engineering domains including aviation, rail and ATM. There are opportunities to manage or contribute to programmes through many areas of safety analysis, management, reporting and certification.
A successful candidate will have some engineering experience including functional Safety Engineering, development of Safety Plans, and generation of work within the principles of Safety Management Systems and Safety Engineering Principles. They will have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and be a cooperative team player.
- Leading tasks and managing smaller projects while undertaking Safety Engineering activities for a variety of Projects.
- Identifying and creating evidence to support system assurance using safety related activities to support the traceability of the system safety requirements.
- Carrying out Hazard Analysis to define safety requirements.
- Developing safety arguments and safety cases to support assurance and certification activities including the identification of appropriate evidence to show the arguments are reasonable and well constructed.
- Undertaking safety analysis by the application of appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Carrying out reviews of third party safety analysis (FMECA, FTA, ETA etc.)
- Working as a Safety Engineer with a minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience.
- Experience of the application of Safety and risk engineering processes to identify hazards, assess risk and implement controls to reduce risk to an acceptable
- Experience working directly with clients and presenting information and findings in either a report or presentation
- Experience of working in a team and individually to bounded
To be suitable for this role you must be eligible for UK MOD Security Clearance and have been resident in the UK since Nov 2012 or earlier.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.