|Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: £30 - £34 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Dominic Martin|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Analyst looking to fast-track their career to the next level with one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies based in Maidenhead! The organisation is known throughout the world for its ground breaking products, helping save the lives of millions and improve the well-being of others, they're one of top 3 pharma companies in the world!
As the Sales Analyst you will be required to, and will be responsible for providing analytics support for Pharmacy, Dental & the Anti-Smoking product (Rx) Management. The role will also include marketing activities and IT tasks on an adhoc basis.
On offer is:
- An initial 12 month contract, highly likely for the contract to be extended
- An hourly rate up to £34.00 per hour and a 37.5 hour working week
- The option of using my clients latest modern facilities, there's a gym and canteen available to staff
- The opportunity to fast-track your career with one of the top 3 global leaders in the manufacture of Healthcare, Medical Devices & Pharmaceutical products, they're one of the best recognised companies in the industry!
Sales Analyst Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support external customers with order taking, product information and uplifts.
- Ensure transfer orders to wholesalers are delivered on time and in full, this includes following orders end to end where system errors occur.
- Weekly & cycle tracking and reporting of Pharmacy & Dental sales force KPI's and targets
- Monthly IMS sales reporting for Pharmacy & Nicorette Rx FSF teams.
- Ensure compliance and integrity of CRM sales data used by Sales Management
- Periodic and adhoc sales reporting from CRM system to all FSF teams.
- Providing first class customer service to external customers dialling in through the Sales Support line.
- Operational support for the FSF, training and wholesale function.
- Analytics support for Pharmacy, Dental & Nicorette Rx Management. Also includes marketing and IT on an adhoc basis.
- Maintenance of Pharmacy website - updating pages and brining in improvements to the website
Job Specific Skills & Experience for the Sales Analyst position:
- Experienced university graduate with a Maths, Science or IT related degree.
- Must have a high level of numeracy and can demonstrate strong IT skills especially in Excel and preferably Access
- Previous experience in a similar administrative or analyst role, effectively supporting a wide group of individuals with differing needs.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to prioritise and work to deadlines/project manage, while working in a complex environment and across functional boundaries
- Enjoys working as part of a team but can also work effectively under own initiative
- Previous telephone based customer service or sales experience required
Desired Skills & Experience for the Sales Analyst position:
- Demonstration of understanding of the following market places, GP, Hospitals, Pharmacy Dental and grocery.
- Experience of at least 1 analytics role (Pharmacy / GP / Hospital)
- Knowledge and experience with IMS, Cegedim, Binleys data & services preferred.
- Previous usage and knowledge of CRM systems
This is an exciting opportunity with a globally recognised organisation, one of the top 3 global leaders in the manufacture of Healthcare, Medical & Pharmaceutical products, operating in most healthcare and medical related industries! They're offering the chance for a Sales Analyst to join them on an initial 12 month contract basis with views for extensions! They're offering up to £34.00 per hour for the position and will be based at one of their leading sites in Maidenhead!
How to apply:
To discuss progressing your application for the position please apply for the role online and Dominic Martin at Gold Group Ltd will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the next steps of your application.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.