|Location: Ashford||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Anthony Drewe||Job Published: 19 days ago|
3rd Line Support Engineer
An independent organisation based in Ashford are looking for an experienced and well-rounded 3rd line support engineer, or 2nd / 3rd line support engineer, to join their expanding team. Ideally you will be qualified to degree level in a relevant field, ie computer science, software engineering. You will take pride in your work, have a keen interest and exhibit in-depth knowledge in all aspects of 3rd line support in order to support and assist clients.
If you have Active Directory experience and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows please get in touch to discuss the role in more detail. Commercial experience in 3rd line support that would be a plus!
* Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
* 33 days per year (inc. Bank Holidays)
* Life insurance
* Pension plan
* Company days out
What the role entails:
As a 3rd line support engineer, your duties will include:
* Office 365 0 administration/deployment
* Working with Active Directory to a high-level LDAP, ADSI
* Hyper -v and VM -Ware virtualisation environments
* Networking (VLAN, routing, Switching, TCP/IP and OSI)
What experience you need to be successful 3rd Line Support engineer
* Windows Server Environment 2012/2016
* Skills include the use of: office 365, VPN administration and deployment
* DNS internal and external
* Cloud based admin internal and external
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a 3rd line support engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.