|Location: Sidcup, Kent||Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Sales & Marketing Assistant | Technology | Permanent | Sidcup | £20,000 - £25,000
My client, a technology company based in Sidcup, are seeking a Sales & Marketing Assistant. This role is permanent and will be paying £20,0000 - £25,000 pa.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with an international team, working from the UK HQ. They offer a friendly, relaxed but hard-working office environment with a strong team ethic, and full training and development to understand the company, products and clients to help you succeed in the position.
Whilst they are a technology company, you do not have to have a strong tech understanding to apply.
Sales & Marketing Assistant responsibilities:
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Attend regular events such as expos & business gatherings in UK & Europe to promote the product range and assist with lead generation. This involves occasionally representing the company on our own sales booth at events.
- When not attending events, the candidate will help the BDM with lead research and prospecting. This will include crafting well-written emails, introductions by telephone and extensive use of LinkedIn
- Content creation
Requirements of Sales and Marketing Assistant:
- Drive and enthusiasm in abundance, proactiveness & willingness to represent the company at events and gatherings
- Outgoing personality with confidence to approach new contacts and explain product range
- Excellent phone manner and good written English (evidence required)
- Team Player
This Sales and Marketing Assistant role is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales and Marketing graduate to step into a forward thinking and focussed environment.