|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Callie Warner|
Sales and Marketing Manager - Loudwater
An opportunity exists for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join a Sales and Marketing department responsible for winning business through the identification, prosecution and capture of opportunities aligned to our clients' capabilities and strategic plan. Operating in the Defence and Aerospace markets, delivering products and solutions and services to national and international customers. The successful Sales and Marketing Manager will have current security clearance or be eligible to go through the security clearance process.
The successful Sales and Marketing Manager will be increasing market awareness of the business's capabilities and products, and offers the following package:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness Cover
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical & Health Screening
- Other benefits include subsidised canteen, sports & social club, and free parking
Some of the main duties of the Sales and Marketing Manager will be:
- Input to the development and preparation of the rolling 5-year Strategy on an annual basis.
- Development and implementation of strategies and campaigns to effectively capture these opportunities leading to contract award.
- Input to the development of the Order Intake and Marketing Budgets on an annual basis.
- Identification of opportunities in the domestic and international market.
- Development of concepts and solutions in conjunction with the Engineering Department for offers and products. Development of product and technology roadmaps in conjunction with the Engineering Department.
- Support to Operations in the pursuit of additional opportunities and manufacturing. Support to Production Engineering in the development of suitable, useable and cost-effective solutions for the world market.
- Identification of appropriate organisations and capabilities in the wider marketplace as targets for teaming or acquisition, and/or for the prosecution of specific markets, regions or opportunities.
- Monitoring of capability across the Group and identification of opportunities for value-adding in technologies, systems, products or capabilities.
- Uphold, safeguard and promote our clients' values and philosophy, particularly in regard to ethics, integrity and corporate responsibility in accordance with company guidelines.
What you need to be the successful Sales and Marketing Manager:
- Degree level
- Experience in a similarly senior sales and marketing position
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
- Defence sector experience
If you are an experienced Sales and Marketing professional and are looking to take on your next challenge, and have the desired industry exposure within Aerospace, Defence, Marine and Electronics, then make an application.
Candidates must be eligible for security clearance. This is an immediate requirement.