|Location: Southampton, Hampshire||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Position: Sales and Marketing Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Location - Southampton
Sales and Marketing Manager required for one of world's leading and most successful defence and aerospace companies, based in Southampton. My best client is looking for someone who has a proven record in sales, marketing and business development in a commercial / defence sector, ideally working within the surveillance sector.
The succesful candidate for this Sales and Marketing Manager position will work within the maritime surveillance sector, who has proven ability winning new business against order intakes.
On offer is a competitve salary of £55,000 - £65,000, was well as a comprehensive benefits package including a bonus (please see below)
Candidates for this Sales and Marketing Manager opportunity must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Benefits package for position:
- Bonus scheme based on % of order intake targets met
- Competitve car allowance
- Matched pension
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness cover
Key responsibilities for Sales and Marketing Manager position:
- Manage and develop the existing pipeline of opportunities.
- Win new business in the land and maritime C2 surveillance sector
- Develop detailed campaign plans and use relationships and technical knowledge of Ultra offerings to drive incremental business from accounts.
- Produce proposals and/or tender responses in line with company processes and delegation of authority limits.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports.
- Achieve designated order intake targets as a minimum with the aim to exceed these targets where possible.
- Maintain accurate records within company systems at all times.
- Identify potential partners who can support Ultra product portfolios into the C2 segment.
- Identify technologies that will help to differentiate Ultra solutions, and establish business plans to bring these to market.
- Support other Ultra businesses to bring their products into the industry and key accounts.
- Build business relationships with existing customers, new customers and potential partners
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities and contacts.
- Maintain up-to date knowledge of Ultra offerings, competitor offerings and market 'needs'.
Skills and experience needed for Sales and Marketing Manager:
- Technical sales knowledge with a track record of winning new business in the C2 surveillance sector.
- Demonstrable ability to win new business against order intake targets
- Able to think laterally and spot opportunities for Ultra systems.
- Demonstrable ability to produce high standards of work with limited support.
- A strong and varied background in budgeting/cost management with proven commercial/technical astuteness.
- MS Office and IT packages
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance (SC)
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.