|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £40.00 - £45.00 per hour|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Sales & Sales Force Effectiveness Manager
The position is responsible for overseeing the Sales Force Effectiveness Strategy for EMA, leading and executing a range of SFE initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of my clients sales organization, resulting in increased sales and customer satisfaction, and maintaining our competitive advantage in the market.
Sales Force Effectiveness
- Oversee the assessment of sales process gaps, provide subject matter expertise guidance around solutions, develop and implement the SFE strategy for the Region.
- Oversee the definition of the Sales competency models and profile, in alignment with my clients Global standards.
- Collaborate with business partners in development of tools and resources that drive improved sales performance; POA process & messaging, account & territory management, competitive intelligence, role-plays, etc.
- Support Market Assessments (Pre, Actual, Post and ongoing action plan support).
- Drive best practice sharing in sales across my clients Franchises, organization fostering the improvement of sales skills in the EMA organization.
- Map the Training & Development needs of the Sales organization and work with the Global Training department on the development of programs for Sales Reps and Sales Management in order to improve SFE skills and sales performance.
Sales Force Automation and SFE Analytics
- Lead the implementation and improvement of CRM solutions and new technologies to enhance sales organization performance, partnering with IT.
- Develop and improve processes to capture and communicate SFE metrics, Sales Training & Development metrics and SFE dashboards (as leading indicators and insights driven), to internal key stakeholders, allowing the organization to measure performance, KPI's and track Rewards and recognition.
- Recommends and helps to establish a performance management system for Sales reps and ensure that reward and recognition systems drive desired Sales Rep behavior.
- Identifies market related information needs, and possible data sources in collaboration with sales, sales operations and marketing.
Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics
- MBA OptionalLanguages: Fluent in English; any additional European language is an advantage.
- SFE Experience on a managerial level
- Experience of SF.com launches
- Field: Sales & Sales Management - Sales in healthcare industry (Desirable)