|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Sales Channel Analyst
Sales Channel Analyst needed for a multinational Energy organisation based in East Sussex. They're looking to employ a Sales Channel Analyst who will be assisting in the delivery of sales targets for Energy & Non-Energy Products through a specific residential sales channel or channels, in order to maximise both short- and long-term margin generation.
The successful Sales Channel Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 day's holidays
- Annual bonus
- Contributed pension plan
- Career Progression
- And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Sales Channel Analyst will include:
- Accountable for elements of the supporting activities that help deliver the sales volume and GM targets for specific sales channels that, in turn, contribute to the overall delivery of the Residential GM targets for non-Standard Variable tariffs and non-energy products across both the near and medium term.
- Provide insight, analysis and ideas to support the design of compensation schemes and successfully negotiate with sales channel providers to ensure the company obtains value for money for any sales commissions paid
- Similarly, provide support to the channel managers so that they are able to develop relationships within existing channels to ensure a range of channel opportunities exist, to both mitigate risk and provide adequate leverage to successfully negotiate on fees with providers
- Lead the delivery of small scale analytical activities and/or support small to medium sized initiatives and projects. Contribute to larger or more complex activities.
- Support the delivery of sales volume and value targets through one or more channels
- Generate proposals, through developing and maintaining high-quality relationships, that allow the company to compete more successfully in both the current and future markets
- Where appropriate, work closely with Customer Operations to maximise the opportunity for internal sales and margin enhancing upsell opportunities
- Ensure all legal and compliance requirements are met
What you need to be the successful Sales Channel Analyst:
In order to be the successful Sales Channel Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Good analytical, statistical and modelling experience
- Experience in a sales or retail environment
- Process efficiency and control
- Experience of working in or leading virtual teams to effectively deliver project objectives
- Proven project management or stakeholder management
- Experience of managing third party relationships including complex contract negotiations
- Experience of designing compensation schemes and successfully negotiate value for money for any sales commissions paid
- An education to degree standard or a demonstration of ability to the same level delivered in a working environment
- Strong understanding of the energy industry and retail markets
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Channel Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!