|Location: Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Car|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kyle Carter|
I am currently looking for an experienced Sales Engineer on behalf of my client, a leading Highways Electrical and Traffic Technology company.
The Sales Engineer will be required to put together quotations for products such as VMS - Variable Message Signs, Traffic Signals, Sign posts and Parking Systems.
The day to day responsibilities of the Sales Engineer will include:
- Carrying out site surveys when required to assist in design improvements
- Calculate and put together quotations for the customer
- Attending customer meetings and demonstrations
- Pricing of signage and car parking systems
- Weekly review meetings
The Sales Engineer will be undertaking the following tasks and therefore will be required to have previous experience in the following:
- Supporting Bids and Tenders
- Pricing up products for Customers
- Laising with customers to resolve technical queries
- Identifying design improvements
- Highways / Traffic / Construction or similar background.
- Understanding of AutoCAD / able to read technical drawings
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply with a CV or get in contact with Kyle ASAP.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.