|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: £34000 - £45000 per annum + Company Vehicle|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Sales Engineer - Traffic
Salary: £34,000 - £45,000 plus a company vehicle
Sales engineer required for a large highways organisation based in Milton Keynes who are looking to employ an experienced Sales Engineer with knowledge of working within design, installation and sales industry. Ideally you'll be a sales engineer with a traffic industry background but we will als be interested in hearing from you if you have a background in civil works, electronics and mechanical.
We'd also like to hear from you if you have traffic service or installation experience and worked your way up to supervisory or above level and are interested in taking a step into sales, I would also like to hear from you!
The successful Sales Engineer will want to work for this client not just for the great opportunity but also for the benefits that come with the role including an attractive salary, company vehicle and many other wealth benefits.
What the role involves:
Some of the main responsibilities of the Sales Engineer will include:
- To support tenders/bids
- Be able to carry out site surveys
- Attend customer meetings and give demonstrations
- Review customer enquiries and specifications for new sales enquiries
- Use the company tools to prepare precise quotations
- Be able to communicate with the customer/client during the tender process to provide a resolution to any technical queries
- Input to bidding documents in accordance with customer requirements to meet instructions and time scales
- Handover projects to the project team and provide technical support
Sales Engineer key tasks:
In order to be the successful Sales Engineer and be a part of this opportunity you'll need to have the capability to carry out these key tasks:
- Give an accurate pricing of signs and parking systems
- Be able to identify design improvements
- Be able to prepare responses to customers
- Build good customer relationships
- Attend and support meetings
This really is a great opportunity for a Sales Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out.
Please contact Paul: 01342 330577
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.